GunColector666GunColector666

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 9 art Reviews

Tank Tank

not bad!

I like the detail you put into it. I use sketchup 8 for my own personal projects. I think that sketchup is one of the simplest 3d model programs that you can get for free.

I always have trouble with treads and wheels when I make a car/tank thing.
You did a great job

Battle Mech Battle Mech

COOL!

I've spent a lot of time toying around with Google Sketchup but I never have gotten to this kind of detail. I admire your ability to practically animate this picture to give it movement. Don't be surprised if you find me posting a different Mech with my own details soon. This motivates me to make my own.

Gunzet responds:

Haha, once you start getting used to how it works it really is just all up to your imagination, and since I have a knack for details it just came naturally. Oh and I would recommend you download some plugins, they are really...really really useful, I wouldn't of been able to get some of these details without them. And glad I motivated you, now get to it lol.

ridiculous gun ridiculous gun

very intersting!

It reminds me of a Russian gun like the AK-47. The scope looks very nice. If this gun was out on the market, i would be the first buyer.

dommi-fresh responds:

ha ha ha you would be a serious killer with this gun.

The Assassin The Assassin

OK, not that real though

I like the Idea but I always have the problem of things being unrealistic. Overall good ratings, but I want to point out the problems so you can improve. Also, before you add something, try doing some research on it so it looks even better. Great thing to use your imagination like that.

The Desert Eagle is a large gun. You made all of the details right, but it is too small.

Katanas would not be that good for assassinations (But very cool)

The SR-25 is a sniper rifle that is based off of the M16. You made it look more like a Remington bolt-action. The mags are wrong and you would not sling a gun like that.

RedEyesAssassin responds:

Now that you tell me this, I can see my mistakes, and I appreciate this kind of reviews, which helps a lot for people like me...

Thx again, I'll try to improve next time!

R-99 R-99

Cool!

You made this look great. It reminds me of some Warhammer 40k weapons.
Though it looks nice, It isn't realistic at all. The blades should make a circle, not go away from it. And the whole idea of a hand gun with rotating barrels is impossible and unnecessary. Since it's a video game weapon, that doesn't matter, and nobody really cares if it's realistic.

Tommy-Gun responds:

Thanks.

IronPunisher IronPunisher

I have a very simmiler Idea!

this is really cool. Ive been trying to make something that looks kinda like this. My picture looks just like that with minor differences. We should talk.
YOU DID GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some kind of weapon. Some kind of weapon.

good start

I use the program Google Sketchup 7. look it up. I can help you with that.

Enfield Enfield

Nice!

Very well done L85! I like the tape around the grip, it makes it look like it has been used a lot. I know of a couple of guns you might have fun drawing.

marine111 responds:

Yes, thank you so much. I did'nt remember it's actual name, so i just wrote Enfield. And i really like to draw guns, i have obsession on them actually, cause i sleep sometimes with my AUG in my bed. (Not a real AUG)

Gunz pack Vol.2 Gunz pack Vol.2

Not Bad!

These are pretty good. You should reference some pictures though. The Mac11 is done very well, so is the M16.