GunColector666GunColector666

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Tarboy Tarboy

F***ing Sweet

I love the music at the end. It seems like a very basic storyline but it has something else to it that makes it amazing. The janitor scene is the best.

Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

Lucky Emo kid

Very funny. I like the music, very fitting for the video. The great thing is that HE doesn't kill himself!!!!

Blessed Requiem Blessed Requiem

Nice!

It has a dark feel to it. The voice if cool.

[Forever Mine] [Forever Mine]

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!

this is one of the best songs from NG that I found yet. Keep rockin like this!!!!!!!!!!

deathkllr84 responds:

cool man, keep it metal \m/

Tank Tank

not bad!

I like the detail you put into it. I use sketchup 8 for my own personal projects. I think that sketchup is one of the simplest 3d model programs that you can get for free.

I always have trouble with treads and wheels when I make a car/tank thing.
You did a great job

Battle Mech Battle Mech

COOL!

I've spent a lot of time toying around with Google Sketchup but I never have gotten to this kind of detail. I admire your ability to practically animate this picture to give it movement. Don't be surprised if you find me posting a different Mech with my own details soon. This motivates me to make my own.

Gunzet responds:

Haha, once you start getting used to how it works it really is just all up to your imagination, and since I have a knack for details it just came naturally. Oh and I would recommend you download some plugins, they are really...really really useful, I wouldn't of been able to get some of these details without them. And glad I motivated you, now get to it lol.

ridiculous gun ridiculous gun

very intersting!

It reminds me of a Russian gun like the AK-47. The scope looks very nice. If this gun was out on the market, i would be the first buyer.

dommi-fresh responds:

ha ha ha you would be a serious killer with this gun.